We are looking for an East Coast Sales Manager to drive new business opportunities in key accounts and target markets.
With an expanding range of innovative benchtop, modular and customized test solutions, we work leading technology companies and research organizations to solve complex test and measurement challenges in optical communications and emerging related fields.
Your main responsibilities will be to identify and close new sales opportunities, establish and maintain contact with target accounts and promote the company’s products and solutions at trade shows and conferences.
Ideally, applicants will be based on the East Coast and will be comfortable working remotely. However we are flexible about location for the right candidates.
- Exceptional compensation plan
- Employee stock options
- Relocation costs (if applicable)
What you’ll be doing
- Seek out potential business opportunities and create, monitor and revise lead generation plans.
- Maximize revenue from existing and new customers within assigned geographic territories, industries or target accounts.
- Interpret customer requirements and identify optimal solutions to meet those needs.
- Work with our Field Applications Engineers, sales, marketing, and operations teams to deliver excellent customer service and support.
- Manage, identify and recruit strategic sales partners to embed and/or resell company products.
- Promote existing and new products to customers in person, at trade shows and online sales presentations.
- Maintain positive long-term relationships with key customers.
- Work on sales campaigns with broadly-defined objectives.
What we’re looking for
- At least 5 years in a technical sales or account management role.
- Experience in RF, Optical or PXI test and measurement.
- Exceptional sales, presentation and communication skills required.
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships and communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- A desire to become a trusted advisor to customers and interfacing regularly with key technical contacts and building contacts at all levels of an organization.
- Comfortable working autonomously while setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Excellent organizational, time management, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A desire to win at an individual and team level.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and share knowledge.
- Expertise in solution sales, leading by a problem-led versus product-led sales process.
If you’d like to know more about these roles or would like to apply, please email your questions or CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.