What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When requesting information or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, organization, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to enable us to provide you with the requested information or goods and services. You may choose not to provide this information but it may affect our ability to respond.
When do we collect information?
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information when you:
- Contact us
- Request a quote, customer support or information
- Download user manuals, software, application notes or whitepapers
- Register for a webinar
- Subscribe to our newsletters
- Create a user account
- Place orders for products or services
- Interact with Quantifi Photonics profiles on third party websites (subject to the third party’s privacy policies)
- Apply for a job.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to provide a better user experience
- To respond to your customer service requests
- To deliver products or services to you
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We may share your information to third parties for the following reasons:
- Providing information to our distributors or representatives to conduct business with you
- To assist our service providers to enable access to our website or other services
- Providing registration information to webinar partners
- When required for legal reasons with law enforcement agencies, courts or government authorities.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. If you disable cookies, some features and services of our site may be disabled.