Optical to electrical converters.
High bandwidth, broadband optical to electrical converters available in a range of configurations. Choose from 1 or 2 channels, AC or DC coupling and various conversion gain and operating wavelength ranges.
- Characterization and analysis of optical communication signals and devices
- Optical pulse characterization
- Photonic Doppler Velocimetry (PDV)
- Versatile optical communications R&D instrument.
The O2E is available in compact MATRIQ™ benchtop or PXIe form factor with SCPI control and CohesionUI™, Quantifi Photonics’ modern web-based user interface.
O2E 1000 – 1400 Series (optical to electrical converters)
Broadband optical to electrical converter with broad wavelength coverage and up to 50Ghz bandwidth.
Optical to electrical converter applications:
- Optical signal eye diagram measurement
- Relative intensity noise (RIN) measurement
- Modulation depth measurement
- Extinction ratio measurement
- Precision timing/triggering
- Frequency response measurement of devices.