Calibration and repairs.
Our priority is to ensure you are equipped with high-performing solutions to achieve your test and measurement goals. You can expect swift and personalized service from our qualified support staff.
If you are unsure if your Quantifi Photonics product requires calibration or repair, or have any other questions about its performance, please contact our technical support team.
To help maintain continuity of your test and measurement system, we offer 3 and 5 year annual calibration plans.
Our calibration offerings enable you to predict costs and plan around your business requirements. They are a cost-effective way to ensure your test and measurement systems are performing at their best.
Please speak to your Quantifi Photonics sales representative or email email@example.com for more details.
Submit an online request for calibration of your Quantifi Photonics instrument.
Submit an online request for an approved RMA for a faulty or defective Quantifi Photonics instrument.
|PRODUCT STATUS||PURCHASE||CALIBRATION||SERVICE / REPAIR|
|Discontinued (2 year duration)||Limited*||Yes||Yes|
|Obsolete (3 year duration)||No||Yes||Yes|
*5 year minimum support may be affected by part availability and if product is secured under a life-cycle management plan.
Ensuring your instruments are performing to specification means you can continue to rely on your test results. We recommend all Quantifi Photonics instruments are calibrated every 12 months (optical switches and passive modules should be calibrated every 18 months).
With an instrument calibration performed by Quantifi Photonics technicians you will receive:
- Full calibration of all instrument specifications
- A comprehensive inspection to ensure all functions perform as expected
- Firmware, software and documentation updates
- A Certificate of Calibration which includes detailed performance results
To request a calibration service, please complete the Calibration Request Form.
Instrument service & repairs
Sometimes equipment may suffer damage, or its performance might degrade over time, e.g. due to a buildup of dirt or contamination on fiber connectors. In these circumstances you may need to return the instrument for inspection and possible repair.
Notes: Before any repairs begin, you will be provided a full quote including any applicable freight costs. A test setup fee will apply to any returned instrument that, after test, performs to its expected specifications.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for a faulty or defective instrument
- Complete the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request form and provide all relevant information with a detailed description of the suspected defects, including any associated conditions and symptoms.
- Our support team will determine if the equipment requires repair, or whether the issue can be addressed via remote support.
- If your RMA request is approved by Coherent Solutions, you will be provided a RMA number along with shipping instructions.
- Once repairs are completed, your equipment will be returned with a RMA report detailing the repair.