Calibration and repairs.
Our priority is to ensure you are equipped with high-performing solutions to achieve your test and measurement goals. You can expect swift and personalized service from our qualified support staff.
Sometimes equipment may suffer damage, or its performance might degrade over time due to a buildup of dirt or contamination on fiber connectors. In these circumstances you may need to return the instrument for inspection and possible repair.
If you are unsure if your Quantifi Photonics product requires calibration or repair, or have any other questions about its performance, please contact our technical support team.
Ensuring your instruments are performing to specification means you can rely on your test results, every time. We recommend all Quantifi Photonics instruments are calibrated every 12 months (optical switches and passive modules should be calibrated every 18 months).
With an instrument calibration performed by Quantifi Photonics technicians you will receive:
- Full calibration of the instrument to factory specifications
- A comprehensive inspection to ensure all functions perform as expected
- Firmware, software and documentation updates
- A Certificate of Calibration which includes detailed performance results
To request a calibration service, please complete the Calibration Request Form.
Discounts on Calibration Plans
To help maintain continuity of your test and measurement system, order a Calibration Plan when you purchase your Quantifi Photonics’ test instruments and qualify for additional discounts of up to 25%.
Our Calibration Plans help you predict costs and plan around your business requirements. They are a cost-effective way to ensure your test and measurement systems are performing at their best.
Please speak to your Quantifi Photonics sales representative about a Calibration Plan.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for a faulty or defective instrument
- Complete the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request form and provide all relevant information with a detailed description of the suspected defects, including any associated conditions and symptoms.
- Our support team will determine if the equipment requires repair, or whether the issue can be addressed via remote support.
- If your RMA request is approved by Coherent Solutions, you will be provided a RMA number along with shipping instructions.
- Once repairs are completed, your equipment will be returned with a RMA report detailing the repair.
Notes: Before any repairs begin, you will be provided a full quote including any applicable freight costs. A test setup fee will apply to any returned instrument that, after test, performs to its expected specifications.
Submit an online request for calibration of your Quantifi Photonics instrument.
Submit an online request for an approved RMA for a faulty or defective Quantifi Photonics instrument.
Product support status
Calibration and service or repair support is available for up to 5 years from the date of purchase of Quantifi Photonics’ products.
|PRODUCT STATUS||PURCHASE||CALIBRATION||SERVICE / REPAIR|
|Discontinued (2 year duration)||Limited*||Yes||Yes|
|Obsolete (3 year duration)||No||Yes||No|
|End of life||No||Limited**||No|
* Discontinued products may be available to purchase subject to availability of parts.
** Calibration of an instrument that we no longer support may be limited by available hardware and software. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.