High-speed software controlled polarization control and polarization scrambling with broad wavelength coverage, low insertion loss and back reflection.
Our polarization conditioning instruments are designed to conveniently scramble the polarization of optical signals.
- Polarization dependent testing procedures
- Easy-to-use optical communications R&D instrument.
They are available in compact MATRIQ™ benchtop or PXIe form factor with SCPI control and COHESIONUI™, Quantifi Photonics’ modern web-based user interface.
POL 1000 Series (polarization controller and scrambler)
Rotate or scramble the polarization of your signal with this high-speed automated polarization controller using intuitive software or SCPI commands.
Polarization controller applications:
- PDL measurement of DUT
- ICR parameter testing
- Polarization selection.
POL 1100 Series (depolarizer)
High-speed depolarization (18 Mega-radian per second) for optical power of up to 25 dBm and covering 1064 nm, 1310 nm, and 1550 nm wavelength regions.
Fiber optic depolarizer applications:
- Optical polarization Mux/DeMux testing
- PMD tolerance testing of optical transceivers
- Coherent detection testing
- Detector/receiver/power measurement calibration
- Polarization Dependent Loss (PDL).