Coherent Modulation Transmitter
Generating and controlling phase modulated optical signals is easy with the IQTX. The IQTX is referred to as a ‘Golden’ reference optical signal source because of its high repeatability and reliability.
Its high bandwidth of 40 GHz ensures high quality optical signal generation, making it the ideal optical signal source for coherent communications applications.
- Choose from 11 GHz, 20 GHz, 23 GHz or 40 GHz of bandwidth
- High repeatability and reliability of optimized optical signals
- Perfect for M-QAM, M-PSK and custom modulation formats
- Capable of supporting Baud rates beyond 64 GBaud
High-quality signal generation
With bandwidth of up to 40 GHz, generate baud rates up to 80 GBaud. 40 GHz bandwidth is perfect for 600 Gbps signals based on 56 GBaud 64QAM modulation format.
Generate 16QAM & more
The IQTX uses high bandwidth linear RF amplifiers to enable generation of any multi-level optical modulation formats when used with RF Arbitrary Waveform Generators (AWG).
High performance ABC
Modulation format and data independent Automatic Bias Controller tracks and compensates for any bias drifts so you can set and forget.
Narrow linewidth laser
The built-in tunable laser with a narrow 100 KHz linewidth and 15 dBm of output power is an ideal laser source for coherent modulation formats. You can also use your own laser if preferred.
Dual polarization emulator
Single polarization models come with an emulated dual polarization generator which optically multiplexes a time delayed copy of the single polarization signal.
Effective & user-friendly GUI
CohesionUI™ provides simple set up and full software control. Automatically discover compatible instruments on the Local Area Network and control the IQTX from the comfort of your own desk.
Supports full dual polarization, emulated dual polarization or single polarization.
USB and Ethernet operation
Connect with USB and/or Ethernet for simple setup and operation.
- Coherent receiver design verification and testing
- 400G, 600G coherent system development using multi-leveled modulation formats such as 16QAM and 64QAM
- Stable and repeatable DP-QPSK or DP-16QAM signal generation for ICR Testing
- Cost effective DWDM channel loading by modulating multiple carriers